Crisis support is:
- when a trained professional listens to how you are feeling
- available in person or over the telephone
- useful even when you are not in crisis but just want to talk
- about helping you do what you want to do
- getting support while dealing with the Police, doctors, and the court system
- useful if you’re feeling upset, angry or confused
- sometimes in the form of printed material
- available anytime – straight after an assault, or days, months or years after it has happened
- available to you and anyone who is supporting you
- available to men and women, boys and girls.
Crisis support is available nationwide from your nearest sexual assault agency.