The dedicated women and men on our Board of Trustees actively participate in the governance of Rape Prevention Education Whakatu Mauri by contributing to the strategic planning and the financial management of the organisation.
The RPE Board of Trustees represent diverse areas of business, mental health services, human resources, academia, philanthropy, education, marketing and communications. Trustees are committed to fulfilling our mission to prevent sexual violence through the delivery of specialised prevention education and health promotion/prevention programmes and activities.
Board Members as of 2012
- Chairperson - Deb Tohill (Werry Centre, University of Auckland)
- Deputy Chair - Matthew Dodd (Balance Financial Consulting Limited )
- Secretary - Kristin Dunn-Powell (Director of Gro)
- Trustee - Jessica Trask (It’s Not OK Campaign)
- Trustee - Peter McGlashan (Co-Director, Blow the Whistle Campaign)